To be accountable is to be responsible; it’s to be liable for our own actions and inactions.
- To be accountable is to rise up early, to study hard and to aim for an A.
- To be accountable is to train hard and to be committed to win.
- To be accountable is to do your best at work, to cooperate and to finish a task on time.
- To be accountable means to vote and to speak up against injustice.
- To be accountable is to be fair; it is to look after the good of all citizens and not just to protect a powerful minority.
- To be accountable is to take care of the environment, to recycle and to use the least amount of natural resources.
- To be accountable is to give and to look after people in need.
A person with a strong ethic and solid character takes responsibility for what he/she does. They know that their deeds – good or bad, are a representation of them, a portrayal of their soul.
When people are accountable for their actions, they will do the right thing.