- Listen: Stay open to ideas, feedback, and answers. A person who listens is one who accepts suggestions and is willing to change his views and actions.
- Accept Criticism: It allows you to learn and grow.
- Stay Humble: Do not brag about your achievements; let modesty be your drive and accomplishment be your impact.
- Have Integrity: Stay honest, stick to your principles. Do what you know is right.
- Take Risks: You have the opportunity to create unique directions. Leave your comfort zone!
- Seek Excellence but not Perfection: Perfection is unforgiving and inflexible. Excellence is an attitude; is forgiving, allows you fail and improve.
- Collaborate: Be willing to share ideas and concepts. Have a horizontal understanding between disciplines. Everyone has a different set of skills.
- Simple Ideas: Create concepts easy to understand. Creativity is making the complicated simple.
- Stay Real: People will listen and believe in you!
All these are great qualities to have, but most importantly: Find your passion, and then, you will always have the strength to always carry on, to persevere!