So here are my thoughts for you:
We all fear change, uncertainty or failure. Many times we postpone making decisions because we are perfectionists and everything has to be in place, sometimes we feel that we are not capable, or in fact, we do not to know how to do it.
All these reasons are valid but are not good enough for inaction since all of them can be overcome.
Now, how can we overcome these concerns and take those decisions?
• Define where you want to go: Know exactly what you want. Make sure it's what you want and not what others think you should do. If you do not desire change, it won't come.
• Embrace your decision: Realize that the goals you make are beneficial for you. The sooner you see the big picture, the better off you will be.
• Create time to work on your goals: Practice self-discipline and gain your strength to help you along your journey to where you want to go.
• You must be accountable to your goals: Acknowledge your mistakes, and learn from them. Success is not a simple straight line up. Success is actually loaded with so many turns that eventually go in your favor to end in the right path with lots of perseverance.
- Changes do not come in one day; undertaking an endeavor takes earnest and industrious effort, belief in your dream without being in a hurry, accomplish one step at a time, and always maintain the right attitude while keeping your strength.
Most importantly, these important decisions that you are making are not written in stone so at any point in time you can change paths.
Follow your dreams and be willing to accomplish them. Do not be afraid of trying, risking and failing. Errors are part of life and growing up, they become your experiences! If you are not failing it is because you are not risking enough! If you are not risking, you are not living!
At the end, understand that every day is a gift and you should enjoy that day to its fullest!
I am proud of you, and will always be there to support you!